Senior Research Consultant | Boutique Qual Research Agency
$90,000 - $120,000 + super
Great things really do come in small packages! This small, but perfectly formed boutique market research agency, is looking to recruit a talented qual researcher with a passion for their craft!
Recognizing that one size does not fit all, these researchers harness creative thinking to develop bespoke research methodologies, approaches and programs. Not afraid to question clients they put business, marketing and communication objectives at the heart of everything they do. With a strong focus on FMCG/Consumer clients they are independent and strategic thinkers, that have a unique ability to cut to the chase and their research outputs and presentations are classed as some of the best in the business.
The day to day:
• Running client workshops
• Designing studies and writing proposals
• Planning and conduct qualitative research including moderating focus groups and depths
• Write up, analysis and interpretation of research
• Contributing specialist expertise as appropriate
• Key account and client management
• Analysing findings and pulling together strategic recommendations
• Delivering client presentations as required
• Helping clients understand how to activate the insights
A bit about you :
• You will have a proven track of working within a research agency on qual consumer/FMCG research.
• You should be comfortable with each step of a qual study from taking a client brief and preparing a proposal, to fieldwork and group moderation to the final output and analysis stage.
• You will be happy to take greater ownership of projects, demonstrating people leadership skills and an ability to think strategically and apply a greater level of sector knowledge.
As a company the culture is collaborative and supportive and with a flat structure there is plenty of room for professional and personal growth. Interested? Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rowan Haylett on 02 9258 1121 to learn more.