Account Manager | B2B Trends and Intelligence
OTE: $100,000 - $120,000 + Super
Are you looking for a company that will give you industry-leading package, the freedom to develop your career and all the support you need to realise your full potential?
Established as a world leader in Intelligence and Trend reporting, in the consumer & FMCG industry this business is a smart move if you are looking to take the next step.
The growing team is looking to add a Sales Account Manager to join the business. Taking your skill ‘to the next level’ will be the focus of this high-profile role, while also enjoying ongoing training and development. Here are the top 5 reasons why this is a great next step:
1. You will have the opportunity to work with a global agency that operates in all corners of the world from Australia to America, Africa, Europe and Asia.
2. You will work closely business leaders across a mixture of industries from consumer, FMCG, Retail, Finance, Telecommunications, Health, Fashion and travel
3. No two days are alike – You will talk to numerous people and truly develop a strong understanding of the market and how to best approach people. Every day will be different, every day will an exciting challenge to stretch your sales skills.
4. You will use your proven sales ability to generate new business through identifying and engaging key influencers and decision makers seeing you build strong client relationships that will develop into ongoing sales partnerships. You will be highly rewarded in commission for your wins
5. Fantastic work culture with supportive team in addition to great offices located in the heart of the Sydney CBD with skyline views – bright, modern and open planned.
This role would be a strong fit for someone who has a proven track record in sales and Account Management ideally within the Research and Insights industry. Personality is crucial for this role and you’ll have the tenacity, drive, commercial awareness and persuasiveness to find the right contact and sell the benefits.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily at Resources Group email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1121.