Senior / Account Manager – Research & Creativity
$65,000 - $70,000+Super
Does this sound like you?
• Inherently curious
• Passionate about unlocking the ‘why’ when comes to consumer’s behaviour
• Good at building stories around data
• Enjoys being client facing
• Excited by innovative techniques in research
• Wants to work in a flexible and creative environment
• Looking for a new challenge
The agency that dares to be different:
This independent Australian agency specialises in using innovative research techniques to understand consumers! They are specialists in helping business improve their brand positioning, communications and customer experience.
Through a unique blend of traditional research and ground-breaking findings in neuroscience, they dive deep into understanding what really motivates consumers to provide their clients with insights and solutions to problems. The team is a small group of innovative, creative, down to earth and smart thinkers that are always challenging the status quo. The culture is supportive, collaborative and they love what they do!
In addition to all that - their client list boasts the local and international FMCG, retail, insurance and finance brands that will keep you thinking, challenged and learning from day one.
They are currently looking to hire a Senior Account Manager to join them! The position will see you take a core role in leading projects end-to-end where you will be involved in pitching, analysis, account management and reporting.
It’s a role that will play to your key strengths in:
Client Servicing – Building strong and lasting relationships with key clients and managing accounts and ensuring needs are meet
Strategic thinking – Generating strategic insights from data and telling clear stories that provide solutions
Quant know how – Applying a variety of innovative quantitative methodologies to help unlock key insights
The tick list:
• A quantitative market research with 4+ years’ experience (previous experience with qual would be beneficial)
• Evidence of strong client servicing skills and management of accounts in a previous role
• Passion for research and understanding human behaviour
• Awesome communication and presenting skills
• A collaborator – You will need to be someone that thrives off working within a team
So, if you’re ready for something different and like what you hear please get in touch.
To apply or for further information please contact Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (02) 9258 1121.