Account Manager | B2B constancy and Intelligence
OTE: $90,000 + SUPER
• Do you excel in creating opportunities?
• Are you good at establishing relationships?
• Do you listen to business needs and tailor solutions?
• Are you looking for an opportunity that will reward the effort you put in?
Seen as world leader in intelligence and strategy research for consumer markets, this independent company produces innovative reports in all corners of the world.
They lead the way in first rate business information, consulting and research services and work across a mixture of industries from: Consumer, FMCG, Retail, Finance, Telecommunications, Health, Fashion and travel.
They have an opening for a Sales Account Manager to join the business. Taking your skill ‘to the next level’ will be the focus of this high-profile role, while also enjoying ongoing training and development.
Here are the top 5 reasons why this is a great next step:
1. You will have the opportunity to work with a global agency that operates in all corners of the world from Australia to America, Africa, Europe and Asia.
2. You will work closely with business leaders across a mixture of industries from consumer, FMCG, Retail, Finance, Telecommunications, Health, Fashion and travel.
3. No two days are alike – You will talk to numerous people and truly develop a strong understanding of the market and how to best approach people. Every day will be different, every day will be an exciting challenge to stretch your sales skills.
4. You will use your proven sales ability to generate new business through identifying and engaging key influencers and decision makers; seeing you built strong client relationships that will develop into ongoing sales partnerships. You will be highly rewarded in commission for your wins.
5. Fantastic work culture with a supportive team in addition to great offices located in the heart of the Sydney CBD with skyline views – bright, modern and open planned.
We are looking for someone who has: a strong sales track record; worked with large multi-national organisations and experience ideally working in a research or strategic consultancy.
To stand out you will have:
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Tenacity, drive and resilience
• An engaging personality to win people over and build rapport
• You’ll have the tenacity, drive, commercial awareness and persuasiveness to find the right contact and sell the benefits.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily at Resources Group firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02 9258 1121.