Data Analyst – Advanced FMCG Analytics and Consulting
AUD $55,000 - $65,000 + super
Would you get a kick from seeing your analytics come to life and directly impact what hits the super market shelves and TV screens? Would you enjoy working with the likes of Coca-Cola, Nestle, Smiths, Cadburys to advise them on what product to launch, when and what price? Would you like to help them track the success of their marketing? Would you like to advise them on the next hot consumer trend telling them where to innovate?
Our client is a leading authority on Australian shoppers and boasts top FMCG and retailers as their clients.
Their Analytics and Consulting department works with top local and global brands to capitalise on their position in the market helping them win the war in store!
Specialist areas include :
• Range Management
• Price and promotion optimisation
• Media and Marketing campaign ROI analysis
• Market positioning and segmentation
The team has at their fingertips a vast array of data sets and there are masters at clever analysis and modelling.
This is the ideal role for a numbers nut with a head for figures who is looking to learn from the best.
Working as an integral part of the Analytics and Consulting team you will enjoy developing a reputation as the “go to” person for all things numbers. You will work with internal stakeholders and clients to identify the business issue and outline the appropriate analysis. You will coordinate the extraction of the relevant data, ensuring its accuracy and quality. You will execute all tasks related to creating, maintaining, checking and delivering analysis that is relevant to the client brief.
So what do you need to apply?
• First class data and Excel skills and practical experience of using them within a commercial environment.
• An eye for detail
• Strong academics including a degree that covered research methods / statistics.
• Practical experience of, or an interest in, FMCG and Shopper Research
• First class written and verbal communication skills.
• First class organisation skills.
In return you will get to develop you analytical skills with market leader whilst working on top local and global brands!
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group: email@example.com.