Consultant – Employee Engagement Consultancy
£27,000 - £35,000 + Benefits – North Yorkshire
Join this dynamic agency in their fabulously located central York offices where you will be part of a driven and enthusiastic team. They have enjoyed much success providing their clients with targeted insights in the employee engagement space, helping to positively impact businesses and their performance. Their client list boasts some of the UK’s biggest brands, and they have continued to grow through client advocacy and referrals.
As an Engagement Consultant, you will have the opportunity to involve yourself in a broad and wide ranging role – you’ll excel when it comes to client relationship management and you will be working closely with the Insight team to develop and deliver outstanding communications and engagement programmes for clients. This will involve leading on strategy communication campaigns as well as transformation programmes. More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Client relationship management (communicating with senior stakeholders and growing long term relationships)
- Project management and delivery – holding accountability for delivering large projects on time and to budget to the highest standards
- Solutions development – collaborating internally to develop creative and innovative ideas to impress clients
- Supporting Insights function
- Commercial awareness – direct responsibility for maximising business profitability
- Team collaboration – leading and motivating project teams
- Providing creative concept development and direction
This is an exciting opportunity to establish yourself within a specialist agency that is truly valued by their clients and employees alike, and where you will have ample opportunity to progress and further your career!
About Resources Group
With over twenty five years’ experience in the business and offices in London and Sydney, no one has better knowledge of the MR and Insights job market than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers in the sector.