Client Manager – Online Research Technologies
$65,000 to $75,000 plus SUPER plus commission
Fantastic company culture, opportunities for personal & career growth, highly sought after client accounts & commitment to new technologies.
This global online research technology company exemplify innovation. Working with research houses and marketing departments, their smart data solutions connect brands with their consumers. A need has arisen for an experienced Client Account Manager to be responsible for delivering their suite of services and tools to their clients and to manage top accounts.
• Leading realtionships with assigned clients to ensure increasing adoption, solid retention, and 1st class client satisfaction.
• Work with clients to establish critical goals or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
• Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
• Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
• Ensure that customers’ onboarding runs smoothly, training clients on systems usage.
• Working with Sales to help promote and market the business as a whole, attending networking events and conferences, etc.
Recognising that their success is built on the collaboration of their talented team, this agency places huge value on maintaining an energised, positive and inspiring working environment. Team fit is of huge importance and they are keen to speak to a positive, confident, ambitious individual; excited by the prospect of managing lucrative client relationships.
The right person will have:
• A strong track record of account/project management
• An understanding of online research, panels and research technologies
• The ability to juggle several project simultaneously
• Fantastic verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail
• Be an excellent team player with a we not me mentality
To apply for this great role please send your CV to Rowan Haylett on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rowan on 0292581121.