Insight Manager – London - Media (Clientside)
Small, Dynamic Insight Team £32,000 - £40,000
Are you an analytical, ambitious and pro-active researcher with experience across ad-hoc projects within a fast-paced environment? Are you on the lookout for a new challenge and like the sound of working for an independent media agency alongside strategy and planning professionals? If so then this is opportunity not to be missed!
With key accounts across any and all consumer sectors, this media agency is on the lookout for an insights superstar with the ability to communicate and build relationships with both colleagues and stakeholders. Responsibilities will include:
• Managing ongoing and ad-hoc client projects – including liaising with third parties, internal teams and the end client
• Advising on research best practice and identifying opportunities when consumer insight can offer a solution towards strategic communications planning
• Being a confident user and champion of planning and research tools and systems.
• Being able to identify and apply relevant quantitative and qualitative research methods to a range of projects
• Researching insight trends and sharing and informing the wider agency
If the above sounds like you and you are looking for something a bit different to dig your teeth into then please send your CV to Cate Biles at Resources Group – email@example.com.
In return for your skills, experience and passion you will have the opportunity to take on a truly exciting role and shape this around your skills and career aspirations. Outstanding development opportunities to suit individual needs and a competitive salary are available for the right candidate.