Senior Consultant – Consumer Research, Analytics and Consultancy
$80,000 - $110,000+SUPER
Deliver high quality high impact research to big brand clients! Be seen as a critical partner in the implantation of insight.
This top Melbourne research agency provides high quality, high impact research delivered by a senior team who through the strength of their client relationships are seen as critical partners in the implementation of insight. They uncover crystal clear solutions based on the ability to pin point the right questions, analytical excellence and a high level of consultancy.
The boutique environment allows flexibility and freedom to be creative without the restraints of fixed products and ways of doing things and will give you a real sense of ownership and involvement in the business and work.
The work is varied including a good mix of ad hoc and tracking projects – all customised solutions that span segmentation, communications, branding, U&A and new product development, and for a broad client portfolio across FMCG, finance, media, teleco and technology. What is not varied is their specialism in purely quantitative research methodologies – advanced and simple.
The team is comprised of a mix of analytics specialists and full service researchers, all of whom are client facing consultants because of their analytical and communicative abilities.
They do not just provide numbers. They excel in providing holistic strategy and implementation advice.
Key Purpose of the role:
• To apply your significant analytical and consulting abilities to contribute to a range of projects
• To deliver strategic thinking around brands, services and marketing through insights
• To cultivate relationships with key clients to understand their needs
• To apply your quantitative methodological experience to design studies
• To lead & inspire the team and your reports
• To be commercially proactive to spot opportunities
• To take an increasing position of seniority and responsibility in the business.
• To help continue to raise the standards of work to meet client expectations
• A brilliant consumer quantitative research practitioner
• Commercial experience likely already in another market research agency
• C6 years upwards experience of delivering actionable insights
• Client facing/front room persona with brilliant presenting skills
• Proven abilities to build rapport and have a positive impact with client relationships
• Hands on analytical abilities
To apply or for further information please contact Rowan Haylett email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.