Innovation Strategist – Consumer focused brand remodelling
Salary: $85,000 to $100,000 plus SUPER
Think differently. Join an agency that live and breathe brand. Find creative ways to understand consumer mindset through qualitative research.
This award winning consumer research and brand planning agency is made up of a group of inquisitive thinkers from planning, branding and strategy backgrounds, who have an out and proud fascination with the relationships that exist between people, brands and products.
They are now looking for an inspired, open minded and innovative qualitative researcher to join their elective mix of thinkers:
Why would you want to work here?!
• Richly and diverse project span: Working with start-up boutiques to multinational blue-chips, the medley of projects spanning positioning, innovation and communications will have you constantly re-thinking and re-inventing your approach to understanding consumer motivation. You will aim to constantly strive to understand all areas of Australian living to help segment markets, grow categories, re-engage with consumers and re-invent brands
• Sparkling Reputation: This agency really has taken the Australian market by storm. They have a fantastic reputation in the industry amongst clients and competitors alike, this has attracted some of the best researchers and attitudes in the market and you will work with some truly inspiring individuals.
What would the role of an Innovation Strategist involve?
Autonomy, creative freedom, smart thinking. You will collaborate with supporting strategists and planners to run qualitative projects from start to finish; ultimately playing interpreter for your clients by translating insights you and your team have discovered into powerful strategies. You will develop business, consult with clients, deliver engaging presentation, scope out new research methodologies and act as a team mentor.
What do you need to apply?
• A solid grounding of experience in planning/brand strategy/market research.
• A passion for understanding brands and helping them connect with their consumers
• Experience handling multiple clients and multiple projects
• Experience executing qualitative research methodologies
• An interest in psychology; understanding people and culture.
To apply please send your CV to Emily firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02 9258 1121.