Quantitative Consultant– Leading Australian boutique
$80,000 - $90,000 + Super
This full service research consultancy is well known for its sophisticated and strategic offerings combining high level research and analysis with in-depth sector knowledge.
This Strategic Research Agency is celebrated for their proven record of delivering forward thinking research to a mixture of leading Australian brands within the Finance, FMCG, Fashion, Sports, Media, Food and Healthcare sectors.
Their key areas of expertise lie in: Brands, Custom research, strategy, innovation and customer satisfaction and New Product Development.
Due to growing successes, they are looking for an exceptional Quantitative Consultant who will bridge the understanding between research and strategy. You will influence key decision makers at a senior level and play a key role in the direction of the business.
As an experienced Quantitative Researcher, you will be confident in all stages of the research cycle and will manage projects end-to-end. You will have hands on involvement from initial client pitch, defining problems, designing and preparing research, analysing data to draw out stretchy insights. You will present powerful data driven presentations to your clients and will maintain strong ongoing relationships with key clients. Although they are looking for a strong quant researcher, their team is a mix of both qual and quant thinkers so it would be an excellent opportunity to further develop your qualitative capabilities.
What’s the essential check list?
• Proven c5y+ research experience with the ability to autonomously manage quant projects end to end with a desire to increase your qual skills.
• Strong analytical capabilities with excellent working knowledge of SPSS, Excel and Q
• A solid understanding of advanced Quantitative methodologies such as; driver analysis, clustering, modelling and segmentation
• Ideally you will have hand some experience to qualitative research methodologies
• A passion for digging deep, an inquisitive mind and a fun personality.
To apply please send your details to Emily Moser at Resources Group, firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (02) 9258 1121 for any more information.