Senior Account Manager – FMCG, Consumer & Shopper Intelligence
$70,000 - $85,000 + SUPER
Influence top FMCG brands using market insights that drive results.
My client is a global leader with an impressive reputation for providing powerful market and shopper insights that drive success. They go beyond data and create extraordinary growth for their clients in virtually every FMCG category from, Retail to Liquor & Pharmaceutical industries.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will run projects end-to-end, and will offer your clients research and consultancy service on all aspects of product and category management from new product Launch, Promotional Performance & Competitor Analysis.
Your role will have an emphasis on building strong client relationships and have hands on involvement in the training and development of your team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of analysing scan data or FMCG sales data gained either in a similar research role or within an in-house category analytics / management role.
• Experience using panel/sales/POS/transactional/panel data to help inform business decision making
• A proven track record of successfully leveraging, Scan, Panel & Survey data solutions with suppliers and retailers
• Successful previous engagement and relationships with clients, and the ability to go beyond their expectations coupled with the ability to drive business growth
• Analytical and an ability to build stories from data
• Top communication skills so you are comfortable presenting and being client facing
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser at Resources Group, email@example.com or call + 61 (02) 9258 1121.