Quantitative Researcher – Insights
$50,000 - $60,000
Set yourself on a course for an amazing career in research! Quantitative Market Research role.
My client is one of Australia’s leading market research agencies. They are top providers of through leadership and innovation research in finance industry.
They are continuing to grow the team and are now seeking a bright junior to be the next addition to their team.
The position of Quantitative Researcher is full-service, customised research with key accountabilities across the full research project lifecycle:
• Project set up - How unlock a client’s business needs
• Survey design – Further your ability to write and craft questioners
• Client servicing – How to best build trust with your key clients
• Data analysis – How to pull out get insights from numbers and spot trends
• Reporting & presenting – How to build your confidence in engagement delivery.
The role will be varied, providing you with a heap of exposure to different projects and clients. This agency is known for their smart thinking. They are leaders in Customer Experience, NPS and complex customised research and ad-hoc insights. If you are interested, to apply please ensure that you tick the following boxes.
• 2 years’ quantitative market research experience
• Ideally experience in another boutique or global agency
• High academic achiever and quick to learn
• Ideally some proven experience and love for brand & communications
• SPSS/Q skills will be a big plus
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser – firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02 9258 1121.