Senior Research Manager – Healthcare
$80,000 - $90,000
This is a business that effortlessly fuses business acumen, marketing and sales strategy, sector knowledge and methodological expertise. Specialist in the healthcare field, this is a business at the top of its game. Think big brand clients with meaty business problems operating both locally and globally.
Working a specialist team of 4, this role will see you flex you research muscles across quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, process, client servicing, analytical techniques, interpretive tools, big picture thinking, reporting and presentation skills.
The agency is a well-established (20+ years in the game) and a much respected business with a hugely experienced team excited about finding a bright, hungry, determined researcher who they can share and shape in to being a successful member of the team.
So what will you have?
• You will have between 2-3+ years of market research experience
• Exposure and the ability to talk through the steps of the research cycle
• Analytical mind set with a love for data and story building
• Strong SPSS or Q skills
• Passion for exploring and learning
• Whilst prior experience of healthcare research would be a benefit it is not a prerequisite.
To apply please contact Rowan Haylett email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.