Client Account Manager - FMCG and Consumer Insights
$65,000 to $75,000 plus SUPER plus benefits
Global FMCG data solutions business seeks engaging client facing analyst to shed light on marketing strategy.
Drive Powerful market and consumer insights that ignite growth FMCG, retail and healthcare in Australia.
This is your chance to intelligently use data to provide consumer insights to the brands that fill everyday life. You will work with global FMCG and retail brands across food & drink providing ground breaking insight into why consumers make the decisions they do.
As an Account Manager you will have the opportunity to establish enduring relationships with global clients; working onsite in client offices when required and demonstrating your FMCG expertise daily.
• You will design and executing research projects, analyse panel and sales data and write engaging reports that contextualise your findings within the current climate of the FMCG landscape.
• You will deliver these insights to your clients and will confidently make recommendations that will influence branding strategy.
• You will lead client accounts and be an excellent communicator
To be considered you must have:
• Experience working with FMCG data (either sales or panel data)
• The confidence and gravitas to work in client facing role
• Good academics and an ambitious nature
• An interest in marketing strategy and big data
• Energy!! This is a dynamic environment full of smart thinkers.
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1121.