Analytics Manager – York – Independent Social Change Organisation
Leadership role in statistical analysis and methodological innovation £40,000 - £45,000
This truly unique organisation based in the heart of York aims to inspire positive social change in the UK by using primary and secondary evidence to support the development of realistic policy solutions to build a poverty-free society.
Joining a dedicated and talented team this role will see you take on numerous leadership responsibilities within the organisations growing analysis department, with a particular focus on methodological innovation. Working with the Head of Analysis and Policy Analysis Manager you will shape the portfolio of projects and develop a clear narrative across their statistical analysis using both primary and secondary data, as well as mentoring and managing more junior analysts.
• Several years professional experience in statistical analysis
• Advanced level knowledge of data analysis software (e.g. SPSS, Stata or SAS) and Excel
• Experience working with national data sets - you will need to be able to analyse large amounts of UK secondary data
• Undergraduate degree, post-graduate certificate or Master’s degree in statistics, economics or social research (with a substantial quantitative analysis component)
• Understanding of and interest in political and social change in the UK.
• Strong communication skills and leadership abilities
If the above sounds like you and you are on the lookout for a new challenge within an organisation that seeks to deliver real and lasting social change, whilst also offering strong career progression and personal development opportunities please send your CV (in confidence) to Cate Biles at Resources Group: firstname.lastname@example.org