Category Insights and Account Manager – Top Retail Clients
$70,000 - $85,000 package + bonus
Help leading retailers win the war in store! Influence category, product and brand strategy! Manage key accounts
This brand-new role is suitable for an in-house category manager or area manager wanting more variety with the challenge of juggling a portfolio of clients, OR an Account Manager already working in a data / insights agency looking to step up in 2017.
The leader in data information services in the FMCG industry. Sourcing, processing, analysing and interpreting transactional data & consumer behaviour to deliver one-stop-shop insights to clients wanting to make informed decisions about their business, brands, products and marketing strategies.
Spending time on-site with your clients as well as in the office, you will become well acquainted with a tailored portfolio of clients; and in particular clients in retail. As a trusted partner, you will use your insights and analytics skills to use data to help them understand what is happening in-store, in relation to their competitors and general purchasing trends to enable them to make plans around better pricing, promotional activities & product launches. You will help them see the value of the data and building strong client relationships will be key.
• Working for the leader in FMCG data, gaining experience of their tools and software and data which is used widely & extensively across Australia and New Zealand.
• Blending a client facing and account management role with a data orientated skill set
• A genuine team environment – well supported and well resourced
• Spending time on-site with clients and in the office
• Tailored clients to suit your needs
• A large agency for optimal promotional opportunity - after this level there is Account Director and Team Leader levels to step up too.
• Experience using panel/sales/POS/transactional/panel data to help inform business decision making
• Brilliant relationship management and client / stakeholder management
• Analytical and an ability to build stories from data
• Top communication skills so you are comfortable presenting and being client facing
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rowan on 0292581121.