Account Director – Market Research Leader
$120,000+SUPER + bonus + bens
Flex your commercial research muscles and be part of this boutique agency’s ongoing success story at senior level.
The Account Director is a senior figure in the agency. You will be a main point of contact for key clients and will lead people. You will be able to demonstrate to clients and colleagues an authoritative knowledge of sectors (FMCG & Telecoms & Finance and much in between) and research techniques and provide thought leadership on more complex research issues.
You will still remain hands on running a number of client accounts varying in size – some tracking and some ad hoc - especially for higher value and demanding projects.
• One of the ‘watch-out’ market research & consulting agencies in Melbourne at the moment.
• An independent boutique with a well-structured & growing team delivering high-quality, razor sharp quantitative research solutions and insights to clients across various sectors.
• They mix advanced analytics with creative customised solutions and approach business questions across advertising, branding, new product development, U&A, segmentation and customer experience.
This is a growth role for the business and will give you the opportunity to be part of their success story and flex all your commercial muscles in: Quantitative research methodologies, managing a small team, client servicing, methodological development and representing the agency within the industry.
They are looking for a candidate looking to make a strategic upwards career move, passionate about the trade, and wanting to align with a small & growing collegial team where adding to the fabric of the culture is as important as adding research know-how.
The desirable profile:
• 5-8 years’ market research experience – customised consumer agency essential
• Displaying the level of seniority outlined above
• A depth and breadth of research and project experience (not a specialist in one area only)
• Able to work in a hands-on autonomous fashion and be highly adept with software for routine quant analysis, such as Q or SPSS
• Must have demonstrated ability to develop action-oriented story-based debriefs as opposed to traditional reports
To apply or for further information please contact Zoe Crouch ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.