3-month contract Strategy Consultant – Behavioural Economics & Strategic Insights
$70,000 - $80,000+Super
• 3-month contract with the view to go permanent
• Excellent opportunity for someone with 2+ years’ experience in a research environment
• Cool offices, light bright and open planned
• Combine qualitative and quantitative research with behavioural thinking
Not only is this agency an award winning, global insights and consultancy business they are leaders in the Behavioural Economics space. Though blending qual and quant research and combining this with the latest thinking in BE they can really understand consumers and put this into action for clients. They bring research to life.
They draw on a range of unique methodologies to unlock insights: Co-creation, observation, eye-tracking, in-home qual, cultural analysis & trends, quant and much more. They are passionate about challenging the traditional, and encourage staff to come up with new ways of thinking.
Projects and clients are varied. This role will give you the opportunity to take the lead on running projects working with commercial clients and government clients and partnering with creative and ad agencies. You will use new insights from BE to develop powerful frameworks that fuel deeper understandings of consumer behaviour and ways to influence it.
As a Behavioural Strategy Consultant, you will work with some of the world's biggest companies you will take the lead on projects such as:
• Understanding the drivers of credit card choice and behaviour
• Unlocking unconscious decision making
• Developing communication testing to bridge the gap between attitudes and behaviours
• Understanding be the behavioural of drink choices
• Building new food and beverage habits.
This is an initial three-month contract with the view to go permanent. The role will give you the opportunity to take a lead on managing clients, driving projects, proposal, report writing and project management. You will get the opportunity to work closely with leaders in the BE and research space.
If you have 2+years' experience in a research agency and are looking for something different, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02 9258 1121.