Project Manager (Full-Service Research) – Social & Public Sector Research
Quant & Qual – Top 5 Global Agency
$60,000-$65,000 + super
This specialist unit of one of the world’s leading research agencies is recruiting a skilled Research Manager to join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals. This agency is curious about people and society. They conduct research on public policy issues and on the attitudes and behaviours of citizens and consumers. The goal of this specific team is to help clients manage issues, advance reputations, determine and pinpoint shifts in attitude and opinion, and enhance communications.
This dualist role is for a junior researcher/Project Manager with a mixed tool bag of quantitative and qualitative research techniques they can apply to exploring a range of questions. Working with predominantly government and third sector clients:
• Manage research projects utilising a variety of research techniques.
• Conduct in-depth interviews and focus groups when required.
• Develop and implement survey instruments, including questionnaires and focus group moderator’s guide.
• Manage timelines for projects.
• Undertake quantitative analysis, including data manipulation (in SPSS and Q) and reporting.
• Summarise and explain research findings and their implications.
• Undertake focus groups in locations around Australia when required.
• Create draft proposals for research.
To apply you’ll need strong project management experience and attention to detail. This team is full of quick witted, sharp people who are looking for a likeminded team member, ideally with an interest in the following areas: public opinion, stakeholder and corporate reputation research. It’s likely you’ll have 2 + years’ market research experience gained agency-side and a degree in a related field.
This company is one of the world’s strongest research agencies and is globally recognised for its high quality insight, as such you will be entitled to big company benefits and a great salary as well as excellent promotion prospects and the chance to gain recognition within the research industry.
To apply or for further information, please send your CV to Zoe Crouch at Resources Group: ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call 02 9258 1121.