Qualitative Research Consultant – Social/Public Sector Research
QUALITATIVE SOCIAL RESEARCH ROLE – Send your career in the right direction
Apply to this role and before you know it you could be working for a Research Agency with success stories in public sector research unparalleled by their competitors. Proven ability has ensured the continued expansion of their qualitative research team and this opportunity for a Research Consultant exemplifies that this agency have great growth plans for 2017.
Have you already had a taste of working in a research department and are now looking for a role that will offer you continuous challenges? This is an opportunity for somebody hungry for growth. You will be surrounded by highly regarded and experienced researchers who will help you strengthen your ability to design discussion guides, moderate groups, analyse data and write reports. Your role will provide imperative support to senior researchers on all areas of project delivery, gaining expertise on ventures aimed to refine government and social campaigns and policies. You will have sight of achievable and exciting goals in an area of research that will really make a difference to the country you live in.
Apply now if this sounds intriguing and if you possess the following:
• 1-2 years’ experience working in a research agency
• A strong grounding in qualitative research techniques – depth interviews, focus group moderation at a minimum
• A wealth of example to demonstrate that you are a high achiever – this could be throughout your academic career or in working environment
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build instantaneous rapport with people for a range of backgrounds
• A commitment to a career in qualitative research
NB: All applicants must include university transcripts and a cover letter addressing the above requirements.
Please send your CV and extra information to Zoe Crouch at Resources Group: ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call 02 9258 1121 to discuss in more detail.