Planner – Advertising Agency – Use your Quantitative Research skills in a creative environment!
This is a unique opportunity for a creative individual with quantitative market research experience to further their career in an award-winning advertising agency. Hugely fun, inspiring big brand clients, often in the news for their hit campaigns, and a website full of case studies that make you smile at their ingenuity, it’s an agency that will most definitely impress.
The planning department of is grounded in research – quantitative, qualitative and desk. Whether you’re involved at the pitch stage or as part of the brand planning process, day-to-day your role will be research focussed. You will help uncover the consumer and brand insights, trends and themes which feed in to the award winning client outcomes. This will predominantly be primary quantitative research – using in-house tools to design short, sharp surveys, analyse data, draw out insights and produce client-ready reports. As such you should be comfortable managing the full research process from setup to delivery of insights. It will also include secondary research to uncover contextual information on markets, brands, competitors and emerging themes. You’ll be crafty, resourceful and thorough, leaving no stone unturned and enjoying coming back with beautifully presented reports. There will also be a smaller element of qualitative research to get your teeth stuck in to.
The progression within this role is a clearly articulated route through planning, developing your client engagement, strategic capability, research skills and your knowledge base of the brand/advertising world.
• Commercial experience (1-2 years) in quantitative market research – most likely gained in a market research agency
• Proven understanding of quantitative data – survey design, analysis and pulling out insights
• Strong Excel skills (and ideally working knowledge of SPSS too)
• Excited about research, insights, brands and advertising
• A meticulous attention to detail
• A sponge – full of ideas but also full of passion to learn, roll your sleeves up, and get stuck in
• Fun, down to earth and genuine person who will enjoy social and fun team
If this isn’t enough, you can also imagine the office – huge outdoor terrace for summer BBQs, creative ‘war-rooms’ large kitchen, pool table, ping-pong table – everything you’d expect from a fun and fast-paced creative agency.
To apply please contact Zoe Crouch at Resources Group: ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call 02 9258 1121.