Quantitative Researcher – FMCG, Retail
International Research & Consulting Firm
up to $75k package
An agency that is hiring to grow with a future company star who will receive client responsibility early on with huge investment in time and training.
This global market research & consulting firm is the leader when it comes to tracking consumer habits. They go the extra mile for clients who are manufacturers, retailers and service companies across a whole host of industries to provide both syndicated and proprietary consumer research. Their aim is to create a platform for clients to leverage brand optimisation and dig deep into what turns consumer wants into consumer needs. They are on the road to discover even more insights and need an extra eye to pick up the details within their worldwide database.
The firm have offices dotted around the global but this is an opportunity in the growing Melbourne office. The position of Quantitative Researcher is full-service, customised research with key accountabilities across the full research project lifecycle:
• Project set up - Defining a client’s business need in to a research brief
• Survey design – Developing your ability to craft questionnaires.
• Client servicing – Building trust with your key clients
• Data analysis – Improving and testing your data interpretations skills.
• Reporting & presenting – Building your confidence in engagement delivery.
It will be “stretchy” giving you lots of variety across projects and clients and will set you on a course for an amazing career in insights. The agency is most known for their work with a global fast food brand but you will get exposure to other clients across the FMCG and Retail industries.
• 2 years’ quantitative market research experience
• Tracking experience
• Ideally experience in another boutique agency
• Smart and quick to learn
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! To apply or for further information, please send your CV to Zoe Crouch at Resources Group: ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.