$80,000 - $100,000 + Super
* Creative Agency environment *Strategy planning & consumer insights * Big brand clients *Senior role providing flexibility & autonomy & visibility
Want to work for an innovation agency? Want to help clients change? Want to come up with new processes, services and products?
This independent Australian agency is a leader in the innovation space and they are looking for experienced Innovation Strategist to join them. Their work is based on science, psychology, creativity and a heap of success with leading brands.
Clients: FMCG, food, drink, broadcasters, media agencies, financial services, retailers, supermarkets etc.
Your involvement will run from winning, designing and delivering projects which classically might involve stakeholder and employee engagement, conducting wider a wider market analysis, research with consumers and then pulling it all together to identify and crystallise actionable insights and a strategy plan.
Does that sound like you?
• Anywhere from 6-8years+ experience in planning/brand strategy/market research/UX. The number of years isn’t as important as attitude and quality of experience
• You’ll have experience of working in an agency environment juggling multiple clients and projects
• You’ll see yourself as an interpreter of insight
• Experience of qualitative methodologies
• You are a creative thinker and a compelling innovator and natural observer of trends
• Commercially experienced across brand innovation, developing and positioning
You will be a result driven strategist with a keen interest in innovation, digital disruption, leadership and will be looking
To apply or for further information please contact Emily Moser on email@example.com or call me on +61 (0)2 9258 1121.