Quantitative Senior Account Manager – FMCG – High-Flying Agency
Why work here?
• International Project Scope – work in a team with extensive local and international experience. Client base currently covers 30+ countries globally across Australia, New Zealand, US, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
• Meaty, multi-phase strategic projects effectively designed to deliver growth
• Award winning training schedule and professional development scheme. Large scale investment into individual career objectives and commitment to a positive, social company culture. Work hard, play hard attitude shared by all.
• Unparalleled market reputation. Business comes from recommendation and long term client commitment. You will join a business home to the brightest minds in the industry and highly respected by its competitors
• Continued plans for expansion guaranteed to open up career opportunities – the independent Sydney based boutique is now home to over 70 researchers and they just keep growing.
How does it all work?
• Providing end to end strategic solutions, consultants from qualitative, quantitative and strategy teams pull together to offer multi-disciplinary approaches to client conundrums.
• Consultants come from a range of backgrounds including statistical analysis, brand consulting, planning, market research, strategy, management consultancy. This diversity provides all the ingredients for vibrant brain storming and a unique final solution
• Client base is broad: FMCG, Retail, Travel, Financial Services, Media
• Projects span: Brand planning and positioning, shopper insights, communications strategy, NPD and innovation, segmentation and market analysis.
What will the role involve?
• Work on a highly strategic brand tracker for a large beverage company. Fantastic opportunity to deliver insights that plays fundamental role in client concession planning. Chance to witness/monitor fascinating shifts in consumer attitudes.
• Play valuable role in ad hoc studies with clients from FMCG industry.
• Client facing role with day-to-day contact as appropriate
What experience do you need?
• This agency is looking to speak to successful, ambitious, inspired quantitative researchers. You will have been trained in a well-known research/brand agency and be now on the hunt for a role with no sight of the ceiling. Opportunities will be on tap but you must be able to prove your hunger. You must be used to having a very involved role in the delivery of quantitative projects as this is a flat structure that will give you lots of exposure.
• You must have market research agency experience in particular with brand tracking
• A-grade client management experience – you will walk into longstanding relationships built on quality driven results.
• Strong FMCG experience would be highly advantageous.
• A good sense of humour, a positive outlook, lots of energy and the desire to be part of team that share their successes.
To apply please send your CV to Zoe Crouch at Resources Group: ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call 02 9258 1121.