Social Research Specialist – Qualitative Research
$50,000 - $65,000 package
Rare role for a junior qualitative researcher to work on projects that have impact on Australians nationwide.
• Are you interested in advising government on issues that affect Australians nationwide?
• Are you a natural people’s person? Could you hold a group conversation with people from varied backgrounds?
• Do you want your work to have real meaning and value?
This is your chance to conduct qualitative market research and offer strategic guidance to State, Territory and Local Government, Not for Profit and NGOs on public sector policy and program initiatives.
This Research Agency have success stories in public sector research unparalleled by their competitors. Proven ability has ensured the continued expansion of their research team and this opportunity for a Research Analyst exemplifies that this agency have great growth plans for 2017.
Have you already had a taste of working in a research department and are now looking for a role that will offer you continuous challenges? This is an opportunity for somebody hungry for growth. You will be surrounded by highly regarded and experienced researchers who will help you strengthen your ability to design discussion guides, moderate focus groups, conduct in-depth interviews, analyse data and write reports.
You role will provide imperative support to senior researchers on all areas of project delivery, gaining expertise on ventures aimed to refine government and social campaigns and policies. You will have sight of achievable and exciting goals in an area of research that will really make a difference to the country you live in.
Apply now if this sounds intriguing and if you possess the following:
• At least 1 year working in a research space – ideally qualitative research
• A wealth of example to demonstrate that you are a high achiever – this could be throughout your academic career or in working environment
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build instantaneous rapport with people for a range of backgrounds
• A commitment to a career in research
If this sounds like you then please send your CV to Emily firstname.lastname@example.org.