Insights Research Executive – Iconic Retailer - Dream clientside role!
$60,000 - $75,000 + super + benefits
Take you market research agency experience to the Consumer Insights team that sits at the heart of iconic Retailers brand, marketing and business strategy
A firm family favourite with household across Australia, this iconic Retailer is looking to hire an Insights Executive.
The consumer insights team sits at the heart of their Brand, Marketing and Business Strategy; and their primary goal is to deliver excellent insight that actively informs strategic business decisions.
A rare junior clientside role, this is your chance to put into play the skills you have gathered whilst working supplier / agency side (min 1 - 2 years’ experience) or in a comparable in house role. Using a combination of retail and industry research tools, commissioned primary research, in house primary research and original thinking; this is a great opportunity to develop a 1st class research tool kit.
Attitude is everything and you should be self-motivated, reliable and a real team player. You should also have an excellent eye for detail and strong data analysis skills. Further to this you will be a confident and engaging communicator.
So what will you be doing?
• Providing administrative and project support on ad-hoc quantitative research studies.
• Overseeing the day to day relationship with the research agency responsible for the brand equity tracking, the shopper research program and customised ad hoc research.
• Providing quantitative and analytical support on internal data sources, combining it with primary research. This is a business that is increasingly data driven and so being able to spot opportunities to add value through clever analytics will be crucial. Prior experience of using Q would be ideal.
• Assisting with the dissemination of reports and insights across the business including regular reporting, infographics, factsheets, news bursts, combining various data sources.
• Coordinating all workshop and brainstorm sessions, collating and disseminating the outputs to the relevant stakeholders.
So, if you tick all the boxes and are itching to make the switch to clientside don’t delay! Send your CV to Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rowan on 0292581121to learn more.