Market Research Consultant – Communication Strategy
$60,000 to $85,000 plus SUPER
Dualist opportunity in strategic communications and campaign execution.
My client is a full services research agency with an established expertise in market research, strategic communications and campaign execution. These highly intelligent strategists and researchers have learned the true power of information. They produce insights that guide key business stakeholders from capital markets, government, bureaucracy and the media on key commercial decisions.
This dualist role is for a senior researcher with a mixed tool bag of quantitative and qualitative research techniques they can apply to exploring a range of commercial questions. Working with government, services and commercial clients you will:
• Draft proposals in response to client briefs;
• Be involved in developing survey instruments, including quantitative questionnaires and focus group moderation guides.
• Use SPSS and Q to perform quantitative analysis.
• Produce engaging reports based on research findings; crafting strategic recommendations of how to best implement your discoveries in a commercial setting.
This is a role for someone looking for a variety; someone inspired by applying their expertise to a range of subject matters and industry types. You will have at least 3 years’ experience working across qualitative and quantitative research which will have allowed you to:
• Perfected the art of applying your excellent verbal and written communication skills to produce engaging research reports and focus groups moderation guides.
• Gain a good understanding of statistical software; SPSS and Q would be a huge advantage.
• Understand the importance of personality. This role is for someone with ENERGY! and a real love of research and insights. You must be a go-getter, not afraid to put themselves out there and take advantage of all the opportunity to push yourself in new and inspiring directions.
To apply please send your CV to Emily Moser – email@example.com.