A CAREER IN MARKETING & INSIGHT RECRUITMENT
Warm markets, inspiring clients, talented candidates, good billing, excellent support and a great team environment - what more could you want?
Recruitment Consultant – Marketing/Insight/Media
Opportunities in Sydney & London
£Outstanding packages, bonuses and excellent benefits
With offices in London and Sydney, Resources Group is one of the leading recruitment brands in Marketing, Insight & Analysis. We are a team of specialists who work collaboratively to provide a premium service to our clients, who include iconic corporate brands and top Insight, Media and Marketing agencies. Our business is growing and we have opportunities for bright and talented recruiters from any sector (or graduates with experience in other commercial disciplines) who are looking to make their first move into a more creative, consultative and rewarding direction.
Why Marketing, Insight & Analysis recruitment?
If you are looking for a recruitment career in an intellectually stimulating, dynamic an rewarding sector, then this is the perfect move for you. Our work is highly consultative requiring a real understanding of the needs of our clients and applicants to provide the right advice and a successful outcome.
Marketing & Insight recruitment offers bright and ambitious recruiters something different:
• The opportunity to "use your brain" working in dynamic and professional markets
• Close working relationships with prestigious clients in across the Marketing, Insight, PR and Media spectrum
• ‘Warm’ markets – we are one of the most well-known and highly-regarded names in our sectors
• High-value assignments with the chance to earn well and be rewarded for your achievements
• The opportunity to develop as sector specialist within a successful team
• Outstanding prospects for personal development & career progression, both in our London and Sydney offices
All our applicants and clients are high-calibre and well-educated and we are looking for people with similar qualities to join our teams:
• A good degrees from a “top 50” university
• 1-5 years’ experience gained in recruitment or other client-focussed commercial sectors.
• The desire to build a long-term and successful career
Our consultants enjoy high incomes with a market-leading commission scheme that reward ability and achievement. There is ample scope to develop your career in an open and meritocratic culture that values teamwork, and in a market which will continue to grow in the years to come.
So, if you are looking to build a recruitment career in a dynamic, interesting and very rewarding sector, contact us in confidence at email@example.com