CLIENT-SIDE Insight Manager – Sydney – Drinks
Leading Australian Retailer – $75,000-$85,000 + super + excellent benefits
Incredibly rare CLIENT-SIDE role for an established quant research specialist to join one of Australia’s leading retailers. This specialist function looks after some of Australia’s most trusted and celebrated drinks retailers. The Insights team work hard to create a world-class experience for consumers across all stores and platforms and are committed to strengthening their leading position within the industry.
Growth of the Customer Insights team has created an opportunity for an Insight Manager to join this highly known and reputable organisation. Working closely with your colleagues across category and digital analytics disciplines, you will utilise a range of data sources to draw actionable insights and ensure the evolving needs of your consumers are being addressed.
• Leading the day-to-day management of the successful Voice of the Customer research program across all brands, a relatively new program with fantastic traction throughout the business. You will work with suppliers and various teams across the organisation to ensure the smooth-running of this study.
• Supporting the Insight Director on the delivery of other ad-hoc and continuous research studies – brand health tracking, packaging research, comms testing etc.
• Work with internal stakeholders to integrate research findings with other sources of customer data, aligning insights with strategic goals of the business.
• Developing strategic frameworks and marketing strategy.
• This role would suit an individual with circa 5 years’ experience in quantitative market research. You’ll currently either be working agency-side looking to devote your energy developing one brand or perhaps you are already working client-side but are looking for a fresh challenge
• Voice of the Customer or Customer Experience research expertise
• You must be able to work autonomously; with direction and intelligence. Your technical understanding of market research must be impeccable; you must be able to rework theory and methodology to suit a range of business needs.
• You must be able to deal with a range of non-research staff; championing research as a necessary component of marketing strategy.
This client-side role is for someone with research expertise looking for an opportunity to work strategically with internal stakeholders and use research insights to drive business strategy. To apply or for further information, please send your CV to Zoe Crouch at Resources Group: ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call 02 9258 1121.