Innovations Consultant – Innovations Agency
Innovation: Immerse. Create. Prove!
These are the core stages of development for this aspiring innovations agency taking Australia by storm. They are impressing clients with the strength of their offering and collective talent and they are also hitting the market at a prime time as Australia is ready for an innovations offering as good as what can be found in the UK or US!
With offices in both Melbourne and Sydney and an international team with a wealth of experience in the product and service innovations space, their continued growth has dictated the need for new mid to senior level innovations consultants.
The work is juicy. Working with some of Australia and the world’s most successful and forward thinking companies across the service, retail and FMCG sectors. You will work across any one or all of the stages – immerse & create & prove. You’ll enjoy getting down and dirty with consumers & employees, entering their world, conducting safaris or interviews or whatever insights techniques to understand the client’s business issues in real life. You’ll enjoy the subsequent interrogation, collision and collusion of ideas to come up with key strategies as well as working with creative partners. Finally, you’ll enjoy testing your ideas and seeing them in practice to tweak and improve and finally unleash the proven ideas that will make all the difference to your client’s new vision and future successes and profitability!
• Ideally previous innovations experience at another global innovations agency
• Otherwise experience from a brand strategy agency or an insights background would be applicable (new product development/concept testing/brand development)
• Proven track record of managing client relationships
• You will love the creativity of this space where characteristics of originality, resourcefulness, ingenuity and strategic thinking are essential
• International applicants warmly welcomed – full sponsorship can be offered.
To apply please contact Rowan Haylett rhaylett@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.