Quantitative Senior Account Manager – Work from home!
$65,000 - $75,000+Super
Join an established Australian research agency and have the ultimate flexibility of working from home!
• Inherently curious
• Passionate about unlocking the ‘why’ when comes to consumer’s behaviour
• Good at building stories around data
• Interested in neuroscience and behavioural economics
• Enjoys being client facing
The agency that dares to be different: Australian boutique
This independent Australian agency specialises in using innovative research techniques to understand consumers. They are specialists in helping business improve their brand positioning, communications and customer experience.
They are located in QLD and are looking for a researcher in Sydney to take the lead on some client accounts. You will initially work from home and fly to the head office when required. Great opportunity if you need flexible working hours!
Through a unique blend of traditional research and ground-breaking findings in neuroscience, they dive deep into understanding what really motivates consumers and provide their clients with insights and solutions to problems. The team is a small group of innovative, creative, down to earth and smart thinkers that are always challenging the status quo. The culture is supportive, collaborative and they love what they do!
In addition to all that - their client list boasts the local and international FMCG, retail, insurance and finance brands that will keep you thinking, challenged and learning from day one.
They are currently looking to hire an Account Manager to join them! The position will see you take a core role in leading projects end-to-end where you will be involved in pitching, analysis, account management and reporting.
It’s a role that will play to your key strengths in:
• Client Servicing – Building strong and lasting relationships with key clients and managing accounts and ensuring needs are meet
• Strategic thinking – Generating strategic insights from data and telling clear stories that provide solutions
• Quant / Qual know how – Applying a variety of innovative quantitative and qualitative methodologies to help unlock key insights
What do you need to apply?
• 3+ years research agency experience with exposure to both quant and qual
• To be an independent worker – someone who set goals and independently meet them
• Evidence of strong client servicing skills and management of accounts in a previous role
• Passion for research and understanding human behaviour
• Awesome communication and presenting skills
• A collaborator – You will need to be someone that thrives off working within a team
To apply or for further information please contact Emily Moser email@example.com or call +61 (02) 9258 1121.