Quantitative/Qualitative Researcher – Growing Research Consultancy
B2B Research, Communications/PR strategy, FMCG Product Development, Direct Marketing and Brand Strategy
$$$ Flexible dependent on level!
This Sydney-based boutique agency are looking to grow the headcount and will consider applicants with varying levels of experience. All researchers here use the research methodologies at their fingertips to unearth information that shed light on client enigmas. These are brilliant roles for researchers (ideally with quant and qual experience) with anywhere from 1-4 years’ experience, keen for a varied, client-facing role in an exciting business!
A dynamic environment that offers great company culture & takes a refreshing open minded approach to flexi-working & work life balance. Projects will include:
- B2B Research: Senior Stakeholder engagement / customer satisfaction & experience – clients from services and government
- Communications/PR strategy: Use Quant trackers to craft powerful communications
- FMCG Product Development - using focus groups, sensory research, in-depth interviews, quant questionnaires to engage key members from food industry
- Understand what people want from a brand to strengthen product offering
These roles will focus on quantitative research (both ad-hoc and tracking), with an element of qualitative. You will manage clients throughout project duration; design quantitative questionnaires/qualitative discussion guides, use Q to conduct statistical analysis and write research reports. At the more junior end of the spectrum there will be the chance for you to pick up more responsibilities (presentation, proposal design etc.) when you are settled and ready for more!
To apply you must:
- Be nosy! This role will suit someone naturally inquisitive who will be motivated by the desire to get to the bottom of things. You will use both qualitative and quantitative techniques to truly understand what people are thinking
- Be an experienced researcher. This isn’t a fresh grad role and ideally you will have at least 1-4 years of experience in the industry.
- Have a flexible, adaptable attitude- this is a small team where responsibilities are fluid.
If you have the motivation, drive & enthusiasm and want to be an integral part of this team as they grow, we want to hear from you! Please send your CV to Zoe Crouch at Resources Group: ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call 02 92458 1121.