Client Manager - FMCG /Shopper
£29,000 - £35,000 + Benefits - London
This agency provides their clients with insights about their consumers and shoppers spanning a whole range of sectors including FMCG, Telecoms, Entertainment and many other sectors. Their prestigious industry leading panels monitor shoppers purchasing behaviours and habits and allow the agency to illuminate their clients with important insight on their consumers. It also helps to inform their strategic decision making when it comes to deciding the best places to sell their products and adapt to changing consumer behaviour.
Ideally you will already be working within the FMCG and client servicing space and you will have the opportunity to get involved in:
- Understanding client’s overall goals and objectives
- Develop strong commercial client relationships
- Conduct analysis and deliver commercially astute presentations and recommendations that illuminate client strategy
What will you need?
- A solid grounding as a Research Analyst
- Experience of successful client management in a commercial environment
- Experience manipulating and analysing data, providing recommendations and insight
- Strong presentation skills
In return you can expect to be joining one of the world’s leading market research agency’s that will provide you with ongoing training and development opportunities, and there will be plenty of scope for future progression and promotion. An excellent salary and benefits package also complements this opportunity.