Research Director – Senior Management Team/Top Boutique
$140,000 - $160,000 + bonus+ bens
• Senior Management team
• Award winning agency
• Quantitative, qualitative & cultural insight approaches
• Brand strategy growth plans & activation workshops
• Brand, communications, media planning & screen research
• Rewarding & competitive package
• Client & team leadership
My client is a disruptive consumer research agency, never sitting on their laurels, but continually enhancing and extending their services.
They take the best bits of a boutique – agility and individuality yet with significant bandwidth and the benefits of scale.
Boasting a weighty client list across most industries – FMCG, airline, supermarket, banking and NFP, they tackle everything thrown at them to do with consumer behaviour and opinion, but with particular experience in Brand and Communications strategy.
Research Director – The Purpose
• To assume a people leadership role
• To oversee client servicing and a portfolio of the major accounts
• Inspire the work, thinking and creative outputs
• Enhance the offering
• To enjoy the bones of research consultancy and client work
• To represent and sell in the agency in the industry
• To add energy and vision to the business
Who are you?
An Accomplished Senior Researcher: You will bring broad (qualitative and/or quantitative) expertise, ideas, commercial astuteness and a sharp reputation. This will include extensive experience in another commercial research agency (essential).
A Commercial Mind: You must be happy having financial accountability and managing a P&L. You will tap into your active network and forge new client relationships.
A Leader:Clients and Staff. You will hire and manage a very capable team and be expected to lead client relationships with gravitas.
Cultural fit – You’ll want to be part of the bigger picture and know how important it is to contribute to the wider social fabric of a business made up of brilliant people who are focused, professional, determined, ambitious and have fun along the way.
If you are keen to hear who this agency is, please contact Rowan Haylett at email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.