Research Manager – Shopper & FMCG Research
$60,000 - $75,000+Super
Shopper + Product Testing + Concept Testing + Online Communities
This Market Research boutique agency has seen exceptional growth and are on the lookout for a Research Manager to join the team and kick start 2017.
If you want something new, then this is a company for you – they repel boring and are all about fresh, innovative and cool research!
What makes this agency different?
• Innovation: Everything they do is based on smarts and creativity. They use a cool mix techniques in both qual and quant research
• Niche: They are specialists in retail and shopper research, online communities, CX, NPD and sensory research
• Culture: Awesome relaxed working environment. Friday BBQs on the beach. Office parties. Fun, vibrant and friendly team.
• Clients: They collaborate closely with key clients that span across the FMCG and retail space.
• Progression: This agency rewards those that do well and are quick to progress!
The role: Research Manager
This is a 100% hands on role that will see you getting stuck in to all elements of the research cycle from brief to brief. No two days will be the same. You will be responsible for the implementation and continual improvement of research projects for a variety of key clients with a continual focus on providing exceptional client experience!!
You will develop strong relationships with new and existing clients and will work on projects from proposal, design, analysis and final reporting.
You will be someone that has a passion for shopper research & is naturally excited about solving problems. Ideally you will have 4+years’ experience with quantitative research (exposure to qual will be a bonus) from a boutique research agency. Client facing experience is a must.
If you are interested please send your CV to Emily Moser at Resources Group, email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1121.