Account Manager – Central London – Market-leading employee research
£32,000 - £35,000 + uncapped commission + benefits
If you are looking for the freedom to develop your career in a company that supports and encourages progression, then look no further – this is the role for you! A leading global research agency has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join their specialist Employee Research team.
In this high profile role, you will work with a fun, driven entrepreneurial team of sales people, researchers and project managers dedicated to delivering industry-leading employee research for clients in both the private and public sector (typically senior HR and Internal Communications professionals). You will be involved in managing existing high profile accounts, generating new business via networking and telemarketing, drafting strong and creative proposals, delivering exciting pitches, presenting at industry events and developing strong relationships with internal delivery teams to ensure your clients expectations are met and projects are delivered to the highest possible standard.
What are they looking for?
• A proven track record within market research sales and/or account management
• A driven, ambitious and entrepreneurial spirit
• Experience within the B2B sector would be ideal, but B2C will definitely be considered.
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure within a fast-paced environment
• High commercial awareness and an understanding of costings, negotiations etc.
If you tick most of (or all!) of the above boxes and you are looking for a new opportunity with endless earning potential an exciting range of projects and clients then please send your CV to Cate Biles at Resources Group – email@example.com.