Insights Manager – Big Brand Strategy
SGD $4,000 - $5,000 Singapore$ x 13 months
My client is quickly becoming the one to watch in Asia Brand Strategy space. Continued success and new business wins in 2017 means that they are looking to recruit a capable and ambitious researcher with either quant or quant / qual skills. This is the ideal role for a Project Manager or Research Executive who is looking for more – more challenge? More client responsibility? More clever thinking?
Whichever, this really is too good an opportunity to miss!
The work is varied and covers:
• Brand architecture
• Brand Positioning
• Brand Strategy Development
• Workshops and Stakeholder Engagement
• Employee Branding
• Corporate Identity Development
• Brand and Product Naming
• Graphic and Digital Design
• Brand Communication Campaigns
Priding themselves on staying at the forefront of research, they actively embrace new ways with a view to get greater insights from their research.
You might be already working within the research team of a brand consultancy or a market researcher who is keen to really get their teeth in to things and work on cutting edge brand work that results in real change for businesses.
So what will you need?
• 2+ years of research & insights experience
• Excellent hands on quantitative skills ideally including research and questionnaire design and analysis skills (preferably SPSS and / or Q).
• A desire to be involved in qual work and client workshopping (although prior hands on skills aren’t necessary)
• First class organisation and project management skills
• Confident communication skills and ideally some client handling experience.
In return you will get to work for a business that values authenticity, empathy, accountability, creativity and teamwork and who partner with clients to help them build their brands to enabling business growth. The environment is fast paced, vibrant and certainly social. Committed to the continuous development of all staff, you’ll find that opportunities for career development are vast.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org.