Qualitative Consultant | Brand Consulting | 1/3 Qual : 2/3 Consulting
$6,000 - $8,000 x 13 months
Do you live and breathe brands? This is an outstanding opportunity for a qualitative specialist to join one of Asia’s top consulting firms. This brand power player hires staff from a variety of backgrounds including client side marketing, research, advertising and design.
Working on a range of brand problems, including positioning, innovation, repositioning, brand architecture and portfolio reviews what sets this qualitative role apart is the split between ‘hands on qual work’ and the ‘brand consulting’. With a 1/3 of your time focused on qual and 2/3 more traditional brand consulting this is the ideal role for a quallie who enjoys the thinking and how would like to see their group loads reduced.
You should currently be working either within a top ranking brand consultancy or a creative and forward thinking research / insights consultancy. An idea’s person, you should demonstrate an ability to identify, explore, evolve, and realise BIG ideas that help to grow brands and businesses. Working on a range of brand problems, including positioning, innovation, repositioning, brand architecture and portfolio reviews this is a role that will provide both stretch and diversity.
The day to day:
• Attending and inputting into client workshops
• Designing brand studies and writing proposals
• Planning and conduct qualitative research including moderating focus groups and depths
• Write up, analysis and interpretation of research
• Contribute specialist expertise as appropriate
• Keeping all relevant parties updated on status of project
• Liaise with clients as appropriate
• Analyse findings and pull together strategic recommendations
• Delivering client presentations as required
• Helping clients understand how to activate the insights
It is the perfect role for someone who wants to be at the heart of strategic decisions and who lives and breathes brands!
The cool stuff:
• Company away days
• Additional Leave
• Continuous learning and development program
• Company bonus
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com.