Qualitative Account Manager – Social & Government Research
$60,000 - $70,000 + super
Enjoy researching messages that count? This leading name in branding and communications research is looking to hire an insights manager that has a strong research tool kit in qualitative market research and a passion for social marketing and working on Social and Government Studies. You will find yourself working on both state and national government campaigns for some of the highest profile social issues of our time. You will work also work on policy evaluation and program development work as well as exploratory and attitudinal studies. Able to manage qualitative research studies for A – Z you should be confident when it comes to the follow:
• Basic proposal writing
• Qualitative research and fieldwork (including hands on groups / depths – min 20 groups)
• Supplier management
• Analysis, reporting and strategic insights generation
• Client and account management
• Previous experience within social marketing research is preferred by those passionate will also be considered
• Previous experience of working within a commercial market research agency is a MUST
In return you will get to work for one of Australia's best known social marketing specialists. This is an agency that "gets" social marketing and social and government research and one that has worked hard to remain at the forefront of methodology and thinking.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rowan on 02 9258 1121 to learn more.