Consultant – Culture, Behaviour Change and Research – Trailblazing agency
$90,000 - $140,000 + SUPER (experience depending)
• Award-winning innovation and insights agency who are shaking up the industry
• Intent on solving the complex and big problems organizations face today
• Combine qualitative & quantitative data to understand human behaviour and culture
• Uncapped room for career progression
• Passionate leadership who provides autonomy, support and mentoring
• Trailblazing in their unconventional ways of problem-solving
The agency: Trailblazing Insights Consultancy
Combing the best of both – this agency offers the excitement and flexibility of being part of a fast-growing start-up in Australia, with the reputation, clout, and established partnerships that come with being an extension of the best research agency in New Zealand.
Since opening its doors in 2021, the Melbourne office of this agency has seen exceptional growth with new client partnerships and problems to solve. The team is looking for a curious and creative consultant to join them.
The role: Consultant/Senior Consultant
As a consultant, you’ll use your qualitative, quantitative (or both) expertise and take the lead in all elements of the research process from design, insight generation, and reporting. Utilizing your creativity and problem-solving skills, you will work alongside Australia’s top businesses to answer clients’ business needs and enable client decision-making and growth.
All projects are ad-hoc and customised – there is no ‘one-size-fits-all approach here. Variety is paramount from communication testing, journey mapping, behaviour change to new product development, branding, U&A, and customer experience.
From day one, you sink your teeth into an array of business problems for commercial, government, and charity organisations, answering questions like:
· What does it mean to be Australian?
· How does culture shape the way we think?
· How do you plan for the unplannable?
· How can we improve our marketing to attract Gen-Z
· In a crisis, how do mindsets influence behaviour?
· How can we use emotion to build effective communication?
You’ll be joining a curious, creative, and multidisciplinary team that values collaboration, creativity, and clarity above all else. We’re looking for the right person who will mould and help develop the culture of the Melbourne team.
· Commercial agency experience in research, behavioral economics, insight, or marketing
· Expertise in leading the design and execution of an array of research problems
· Hands-on experience analysing quantitative or qualitative research with the ability to spot patterns, insights, and nuggets of information that tell a story
· A knack for delivering insight and strategy to clients in meaningful and impactful ways that ignite success and ROI
· Passion, drive, and the desire to work in an agile start-up culture
Innovation winners, this agency is challenging the status quo. Joining the team will take your career to the next level. We’re looking for researchers who want to challenge themselves and be rewarded.
Interested? Please contact Emily Moser at Resources Group email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information