Senior Research Consultant – Top 4 Bank
Sydney, $140,000 - $150,000 + bonus
Would you describe yourself as a visionary client leader and storyteller?
Our client is expanding due to their growing body of work for a Top 4 bank. They are in the prestigious position of being an exclusive partner for all customised research, essentially operating as an extension of the bank’s in-house insights team.
In this role, you will oversee key stakeholder relationships and strategic deliverables whilst leading a dedicated research team. This includes quantitative research design, strategic insights delivery, capability building, team and thought leadership.
This role will suit a collaborative and creative insights professional, who can add analytical rigour and the all-important top-level thinking to ensure the growth of this important account.
Broad industry exposure, ideally services (finance ideal), B2B and B2C but equally open to others. You will also have a passion for innovation in the field of insights, in particular leading-edge technologies.
• Oversee big banking client partnership and ensure success
• Immerse yourself in the client business to establish credibility and knowledge
• Confidently tackle complex, multidisciplinary quantitative research briefs and business issues
• Triangulate, synthesise and interpret data to uncover commercial outcomes
• An expert storyteller who can weave together the commercial narrative to inspire clients to action
• Identify new business opportunities and convert leads to wins
• Build and inspire the team, investing in their growth and development
• Help discover the future of consumer insights, new technology & the evolution of the offer
• Significant senior level experience in consulting, insights, or strategy – agency or clientside
• Experience in CX/UX research, brand positioning, product/service innovation and brand health
• A critical and strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
• An expert storyteller, facilitator, and presenter
• A commercial thinker who can see the bigger business picture
• A track record of winning stakeholder buy-in
• Authentic, down to earth - a we not me personality
• An entrepreneurial, ideas person
• Previous experience in building teams and people’s careers
• Passionate about integrating new technology to provide the best research solution
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.
About Resources Group
We are the Leading Global Talent Agency for Insights, Analytics & Data Strategy. Our consultants take the time to truly understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing tailored, impartial advice to find you the very best career move. We have access to an unrivalled and exclusive range of job opportunities with trailblazing agencies and blue-chips across Australia, NZ and APAC.
Resources Group’s Diversity and Equality Policy determines that we submit applicants to our clients on the basis of merit and ability, regardless of race, colour, age, disability, family responsibilities, gender, marital status, nationality, religious or political views or affiliations, sexual orientation or socio-economic background.