Quantitative Consultant – Behavioural Science
Sydney, $75,000 - $90,000 + SUPER + bonus
Behavioural science is a flourishing field zooming in on the irrational nuances of human behaviour and the frameworks, concepts and tools which help decode behaviour.
If you understand behaviour, you can influence behaviour with an output that is actionable and measurable.
Use behavioural science to start a revolution in:
• Oral healthcare
• Confidence in vaccinations
• Financial wellbeing
• Sustainable snack packaging
• Donating emergency aid to have the best impact
• Risky behavioural on public transport
Award-winning Behavioural & Research Consultancy
Join Australia’s largest Behavioural Insights Consultancy, part of a growing global network. A well-established and thriving team with a long list of accolades and awards to their name.
They partner with an equal mix of Social & Government and Commercial clients – FMCG, Services, Education, Healthcare, Charity, and Government departments
It’s big important work that effects positive change in society, as well as deep, strategic work for major, influential brands.
NEW ROLE – Quantitative Consultant
From day one, you will jump into a variety of projects supporting to end project management of research and strategy projects:
• Build client relationships
• Learn behavioural frameworks
• Integrate quantitative, survey-based research methods
• Data analysis
• Use of behavioural science and psychological studies to interpret behaviour
• Create influential communication and strategy plans with nudge behaviour
• Write brilliant, creative reports & presentations
• 2+ years’ experience in consumer insights/ quantitative research
• Prior market research agency-side experience ideal
• You do not need to be experienced in behavioural science, simply passionate about learning
• A deep methodical approach to unpacking information
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent analytical skills – ideally SPSS/Q or equivalent
In return, you can enjoy working with the best and the brightest. This agency is smart, agile, and fun with a strong ethos of sharing opinions, ideas and successes. They place an emphasis on health and well-being, offering unique benefits, alongside competitive remuneration and promotional pathways.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)452417265.
About Resources Group
We are the Leading Global Talent Agency for Insights, Analytics & Data Strategy. Our consultants take the time to truly understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing tailored, impartial advice to find you the very best career move. We have access to an unrivalled and exclusive range of job opportunities with trailblazing agencies and blue-chips across Australia, NZ and APAC.
Resources Group’s Diversity and Equality Policy determines that we submit applicants to our clients on the basis of merit and ability, regardless of race, colour, age, disability, family responsibilities, gender, marital status, nationality, religious or political views or affiliations, sexual orientation or socio-economic background.