Research Director - Management Consultancy + Strategy Advisory
$150,000 - $180,000 + SUPER + BENEFITS
With the largest marketing science team, this boutique management consultancy is Australia’s leading customer, marketing analytics, and strategy advisory firm. They offer the best of both -the agility and flexibility that comes with a boutique agency, coupled with the benefits of scale, commercial resources, and uncapped progression of a global organisation.
Experts at driving business growth, they deliver the science behind marketing and make things happen. High-profile, progressive, and ambitious brands entrust them to solve their most complex problems and translate data and concepts into valuable insights and tangible solutions. Playing a critical role, in your client’s success, you’ll be involved in implementing and executing change, where impact is seen and felt across all levels.
From optimising marketing communications through understanding drivers of choice to improving retail market share through customer loyalty and implementing a brand refresh strategy for a leading services brand – no two days will be the same.
The role: Director
As a senior figure within the elite consulting team, you will lead strategic and high-profile commercial accounts from pitch to presentation and implementation. A multifaceted role, as a director, you’ll be responsible for:
• Building relationships: Driving client value, deepening relationships with key decision-makers of existing clients, and winning new business with Australia’s most influential c-suite executives
• Team leadership: Manage a team of exceptionally sharp consultants, elevating their thinking and inspiring them, emphasizing quality and continuous improvement
• Leading high-end strategy projects: You’ll provide Australia’s most influential brands within the finance, telecommunication, and services space with the confidence to make bold marketing decisions, helping them grow, and deliver better customer relationships.
• Driving innovation: There are no “one-size-fits-all” approaches here; as an experienced researcher, you’ll bring new tools and ways of problem-solving to the table, through combining qualitative & quantitative data with analytics, big data, marketing science, CX, and behavioral economics. From day one, you’ll have full ownership and autonomy over everything that you do, with the support of an experienced senior management team and advanced technology at your fingertips
We’re looking for smart, curious, and ambitious experienced researchers/strategists and management consultants who are ready for an upwards step in their professional trajectory.
• 5+ years proven consultative and commercial experience - either agency or client-side using qualitative and quantitative research
• Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to forge lasting, and trusted relationships with stakeholders across all levels
• High EQ and a passion for mentoring juniors
• Self-driven mindset, comfortable and confident in engaging with clients
• An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to think analytically, laterally, and creatively
To apply, please contact Emily Moser at Resources Group, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me on +61 449 172 882 for any additional information.