Research Manager – Global Agency
Sydney, $95,000 - $100,000 + SUPER + bens
Join a top global market research agency and reap the rewards both professionally and personally.
We can offer:
• The agility of a boutique agency with the scale of an international business
• Integration of multiple data sources
• Pioneering digital technologies
• A collaborative environment where you can maximise your potential
• A fast-growing and busy Sydney team
• Competitive salary + bonus + benefits
As a Research Manager you will be the main contact for day to day client management.
You will work closely with the Research Director to build rapport with your big brand clients by understanding their business issues and responding with tight research briefs, applying a range of multi-method, digital solutions.
This team is all about Product Innovation and Brand Expression. You will be passionate about working on projects to test and refine how brands and people connect through - product testing, pack testing, concept testing, content & communications testing.
Your analytical rigour, critical thinking, writing, and presenting skills will be second to none.
You will be comfortable generating survey insights whilst integrating other data sets.
Qualifications and experience
• Relevant higher education
• Prior experience in market research – supplier side essential
• Ideally experienced in product innovation or brand research
• Expert in quantitative market research methodologies
• Passionate about fast-paced, digital, and future thinking insights
• Good exposure to SPSS/Q
Please note that we are only looking at local candidates with full working rights. Everyone is currently working from home, with continued work place flexibility.
Send your CV to Gemma Lewis (Managing Director, APAC) at Resources Group firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on 0452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and other related opportunities.
About Resources Group
We are the Leading Global Talent Agency for Insights, Analytics & Data Strategy. Our consultants take the time to truly understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing tailored, impartial advice to find you the very best career move. We have access to an unrivalled and exclusive range of job opportunities with trailblazing agencies and blue-chips across Australia, NZ and APAC.
Resources Group’s Diversity and Equality Policy determines that we submit applicants to our clients on the basis of merit and ability, regardless of race, colour, age, disability, family responsibilities, gender, marital status, nationality, religious or political views or affiliations, sexual orientation or socio-economic background.