Account Director - Social Insights – Make it Count
Melbourne, $90,000 - $130,000 + benefits
Have you built a career in strategic social or marketing insights? Can you listen to a business problem and craft a bespoke research solution? Are you bold, creative and purposeful in your strategic recommendations to clients?
We’re looking for a special kind of researcher who wants to do meaningful, emotive work.
A large proportion of your clients will be social organisations and government departments. Dive in to rich and diverse social topics and conduct qualitative and quantitative research to uncover crucial insights to evolve and elevate services, communications, policy. Such as:
• Evaluate emergency relief to understand how and if it’s getting to the people that need it most, in the best way.
• Talk to minority linguistic groups about the barriers they face accessing support post accidents and how to improve services and communications
• Dive deep into regional travel to understand how to best support the needs of regional communities and tourists to improve and bolster tourism
• Spend time with students/educators at a leading university to improve branding, communications, and course content
Sound worthwhile?? You’ll also love the genuine and collaborative spirit of this thriving insights consultancy. A global name with a smaller Australian footprint and part of an eminent marketing communications group, affording all sorts of attractive employee benefits and networking opportunities.
• Engage long standing client relationships
• Design multi-method qualitative and quantitative market research programs
• Conduct qualitative fieldwork
• Lead projects and support junior members of staff
• Weave a narrative from data sets
• Add top level thinking to all projects and client deliverables
• Work with the senior management team to highlight new opportunities
• Positively influence clients with story-led presentations
• Support thought leadership and innovation
• Prior experience in social or market research (agency side essential)
• Broad experience of designing ad hoc research from pitch to presentation
• Ideally, experience in qualitative and quantitative methodologies, or at least a passion to do both as a dualist
• Curiosity and passion for learning new topics
• Happy to work on a mix of mostly social, and some commercial research
• A problem solver
Make a career change and make it count for the greater good. Please send your CV or contact Gemma Lewis at glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)452417265.