Senior Insights Consultant – Brand/CX/Innovation
Melbourne, $100,000 - $140,000 + benefits + bonus
You’re a brilliant consumer insights strategist.
What do you like most about the role? Client Consultancy. Building relationships. Understanding problems. Designing solutions. High end strategy. Seeing outcomes in action.
Do you ever get bogged down with the grunt work of project management, data operations and lower-level tasks that take precious time away from high-level client engagement and strategy?
My client is the solution.
A leading Advisory, Strategy and Analytics company focused on using market and consumer research to drive client and business outcomes. They inject science into the art of marketing and help their clients make bold business decisions.
They’ve grown to an impressive size and scale to incorporate large in-house data analytics, operations, and visualisation teams which offer full support to their brilliant consulting teams. This means 100% of your time will be dedicated to:
• Building deep relationships with some of the most influential brands in Australia across industries - Retail, Financial, Healthcare and Services
• Understanding problems and designing rigorous research frameworks to uncover solutions
• Tackling brand strategy, customer experience, innovation, and communication strategy
• Exploring and examining qualitative and quantitative data
• Empowering clients to make good decisions on their priority growth challenges
• Big picture strategy up the value stream with CEO and CMO’s
• Delivering regular content, workshops, and presentations
• Spotting new business opportunities
• Managing a small team
You’re a sharp, smart, and curious consultant and strategist. A high achiever, a continual learner, and passionate about driving business solutions through robust data and close client partnerships.
• Professional service consulting experience is essential – market research, management consultancy, category insights, planning etc.
• Solid understanding of primary qualitative and/or quantitative research skills
• Experience leading projects from pitch to final presentation
• Self-driven mindset, comfortable and confident engaging with clients
• Demonstrated ability to talk marketing/brand/CX/innovation with clients
• Completely open to industry experience – Finance or Retail nice to have.
About the company:
We support diversity and inclusion at all levels and acknowledge and reward performance. We like to build connections and have fun whilst we work with regular social events, benefits, wellbeing programs and all the perks of a brand new, purpose-built office with the latest collaboration technologies to support our flexible and remote working policies. Parking/bike racks available for when the office opens again!
Sound exciting? Please reach out for a chat or with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0452417265.