Qualitative Consultant – Behavioural Science
Sydney, $80,000 - $100,000 + benefits
Behavioural science is a flourishing field. Understandably so, given its focus on the irrational nuances of human behaviour and the frameworks, concepts and tools which help decode behaviour.
If you understand behaviour, you can influence behaviour with an output that is actionable and measurable.
Award-winning Behavioural & Research Consultancy
Impressively, our client was there first in Australia. They are a well-established and thriving Global Consultancy with a long list of accolades and awards to their name.
They partner with an equal mix of Social & Government and Commercial clients – FMCG, Services, Education, Healthcare, Charity and Government departments
It’s big important work that effects positive change in society, as well as deep, strategic work for major, influential brands.
NEW ROLE – Qualitative Consultant
Due to continued growth, even throughout COVID, we are looking to hire a brilliant researcher with a qualitative profile.
From day one, you will jump into a variety of Social, Government and Commercial projects.
• End to end project management of research and strategy projects
• Stakeholder management
• Facilitation of client workshops
• Qualitative fieldwork
• Use of behavioural science and psychological studies to interpret behaviour
• Create influential communication and strategy plans with nudge behaviour
• Write brilliant, creative reports & presentations
• Previous experience in consumer insights/ qualitative research
• Ideally experience in the behavioural sciences, or a deep personal interest
• A problem solver
• A deep methodical approach to unpacking information
• Excellent writing skills
• A psychology profile ideally
In return, you can enjoy working with the best and the brightest. This agency is smart, agile, and fun with a strong ethos of sharing opinions, ideas and successes. They place an emphasis on health and well-being, offering unique benefits, alongside competitive remuneration and promotional pathways.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)452417265.