Qualitative Research Manager/Account Director
Auckland, NZD$80,000 - NZD$120,000
Join a consumer and business insights agency with purpose. They discover, promote, and provide their people, their clients, and the communities they live in with unequalled opportunities to grow and thrive.
Over the last 20 years, they have built a remarkable client base of blue-chip organisations serviced from Auckland, Sydney, and London.
Their core values are integrity, innovation, inspiration, and immersion, which translates as working transparently and doing good, continually improving, seeing opportunities that others don’t and inspiring change by fully and thoroughly diving into every brief.
Solving marketing challenges via data strategy:
• Qualitative & quantitative market research
• Desk research/secondary research
• Evaluating existing research
• Integrating client customer/business data.
• Big Brands – Big technology, Retail, FMCG, Telco, Tourism
Seeking Research Manager/Account Director
We are currently focused on hiring a brilliant research professional with experience of qualitative market research methodologies.
Can you walk in the shoes of others? By crafting a qual-led research methodology to truly dig in to the why behind the what and passionately pursue opportunities through customers eyes.
Methodologies are customised from traditional groups to co-creation workshops, ethnography, clever virtual technology, and everything in between.
Crucially, you will be a strategic thinker who can build strong client relationships, unpack problems, and weave a brilliant, commercial narrative from data to build insights-les strategy.
Core Competencies/Experience Required:
• A leader of clients and relationships
• A creative/lateral thinker
• Experience in qualitative research methodologies
• Excellent writing and storytelling skills
• Broadly exposure to a variety of research projects – Brand, Advertising, CX, Innovation, Category and Shopper
• Passionate about consumer psychology, culture, and behaviour
It is essential that you have prior agency experience. For example – another market research agency, an insights-led Planner in advertising, management consultancy or business intelligence.
If interested, please get in touch for details and share a CV showcasing your skills in consumer based research.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis email@example.com or call +61 (0) 452417265.