Quantitative Research Director – Future Focused
$160,000 - $200,000 + SUPER + BONUS
A thriving independent market research consultancy. Great thinkers. Raw passion. Unafraid to disrupt and to challenge their client’s thinking as well as their own. They enjoy the autonomy that independence affords – the ability to pivot, launch and deliver whatever solution works best. They love complicated but they deliver simple & clever – making life easy for their clients. They are firmly future-focused. They invest in innovation and leverage the latest technologies, frameworks and thinking.
The Quantitative Research Director is a senior figure in the business. You’ll drive satisfaction by helping blue-chip clients to answer their fundamental business questions via clever, precise consumer insights and strategic roadmaps.
• Oversee client partnerships and ensure success
• Immerse yourself in the client business to establish credibility and knowledge
• Confidently tackle complex, multidisciplinary research briefs and business issues
• Triangulate, synthesise and interpret data to uncover commercial outcomes
• An expert storyteller who can weave together the commercial narrative to inspire clients to action
• Identify new business opportunities and convert leads to wins
• Build and inspire the team, investing in their growth and development
• Help discover the future of consumer insights, new technology & the evolution of the offer
Desired candidate profile:
• Significant senior level experience in consulting, insights, or strategy – agency or clientside
• Experienced across a broad range of research applications
• A critical and strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
• An expert storyteller, facilitator, and presenter
• A commercial thinker who can see the bigger business picture
• Strong client servicing skills able to nurture and grow deep relationships
• A track record of winning stakeholder buy-in
• Authentic, down to earth - a we not me personality
• An entrepreneurial, ideas person
• Previous experience in building teams and people’s careers
• Passionate about integrating new technology to provide the best research solution
All this is packaged with a designer workspace, state of the art facilities, a progressive flexibility policy, additional annual leave, parental leave, best in industry training, mentoring and coaching and a fun, dynamic and supportive culture.
Interested?? Send your CV to Gemma Lewis (Director, APAC) at Resources Group firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on 0452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and other related opportunities.